Fully automatic lubrication system receives ATEX certificate
The recently announced fully automatic lubrication system from Apex Dynamics, the LUG series, has recently been certified by ISTI and TÜV according to class Ex-tc-IIIB-IP5x. This means that the system can now also be used in potentially explosive environments. In this article, we list the advantages in addition to the unique applications.
LUG series an automatic lubrication system
The LUG (Lubrication Unit Grease) series consists of 10 successive lubrication units with 1 to 5 pumps and is suitable for 1 to 40 lubrication points. With this fully automatic lubrication system you increase productivity because there is less risk of components running dry, resulting in expensive downtime and repair.
In addition to all the accessories needed to set up a complete lubrication plan (tubes, nipples, connectors, valves, etc.), we also supply spur and helical PU pinions for complete lubrication of rack and pinion drive systems. With this product you get a total solution.
ATEX applications of the automatic lubrication system
The lubrication unit is certified by ISTI and TÜV according to class Ex-tc-IIIB-IP5x. This makes this lubrication unit extremely suitable for use in, for example, the following explosive environments:
- Petrochemical industry
- Paint industry
- Paper industry
- Food industry (due to powdered ingredients)
- Woodworking industry (due to wood dust or sawdust)
Of course, the benefits which we mentioned in our earlier article also remain.
Advantages of this ATEX lubrication system
This system has the following advantages:
- Environmentally friendly, because there is less waste, less grease consumption and it is energy-saving. The greasing interval is programmable via the PLC or manually.
- Safe because it keeps your people away from dangerous areas.
- Easy, the system monitors itself and issues a warning via the PLC in case of malfunctions.
- Cost-effective, with a payback period of several months.
- More productive, because you are less likely to have to deal with production downtimes, for example, and this has a favorable effect on the efficiency of the installation, for example.
Would you like to know more about this unique application or would you like to receive a smooth offer? Contact Apex Dynamics!